PIS – Keesara is committed to impart the best academic curriculum, so to transact effectively the syllabus chosen for the Primary school (classes Pre-primary to Grade V), we have adopted best practices of CBSE curriculum. Inquiry-based structured learning. The method followed is to present topics from our syllabus through activities of different kinds that focus on nurturing and developing a certain set of skills and aptitude for the subject.
The examination can be oral, written or both. Equal importance and weightage is given to both Formative and summative assessments. This system of continuous assessment is designed to ensure that every student takes responsibility for his/her learning.
Our School has
- Strong academic and sport lineage
- Creative clubs- with emphasis on Hands-on activities
- We, Pallavi International School – Keesara, the Top Schools in Hyderabad is the first school to introduce Horse riding and polo academy
- We Aim at Personalized teaching
- Foreign languages as part of Curriculum
- Student exchange programs – national and international
The Annual Evaluation Report is an analysis cumulative performance of each student’s during an academic session in projects, regular assignments, weekly tests and in the aggregate assessment.
We, Pallavi Schools, the Top Schools in Hyderabad, stand as a center of overall excellence for the academic structure we plan, where all individual talents, abilities, and potential of students are discovered, nurtured and sustained.
Rules exist only to enable members of the community as both individuals and part of the larger group to know what is expected of them and also to understand the norms guiding their conduct.