⦁ All the students using the school bus are expected to be at the pickup/drop points with the escorts at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
⦁ The buses will not wait for the latecomers.
⦁ Communication in the bus must be in English only.
⦁ The students should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
⦁ No student should come near the entry door of the bus until the door is completely opened.
⦁ The drivers and the bus attendants are there to serve us and ensure our safety. The students and parents must obey their instructions. Arguing and misbehaving with them will lead to the withdrawal of the transport facility to a particular child.
⦁ All the students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
⦁ The front door of the bus is the only way to entrance and exit.
⦁ The drivers are authorized to stop the buses at the designated stop only unless otherwise directed by the bus In-charge. The list of stops is prepared in the view of the convenience and safety of all the students and is subject to change.
⦁ When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and should not peep or put their hands out through the window.
⦁ Objects/eatables of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus. Students aren’t allowed to eat in the bus. Disciplinary action will be initiated if found indulged in such acts.
⦁ Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
⦁ Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. The school will issue a yellow card if found guilty.
⦁ Courteous behavior is expected at all times from the parents / the students towards the transport staff.
⦁ The Driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
⦁ The bus In-charge and the student bus monitor are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offense must be reported to the Principal of Pallavi International School – Keesara, the top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad.
⦁ Under no circumstances, the children will be allowed to board another bus to fulfill the social engagement.
⦁ The List of students with bus stops etc. will be available on each bus.
⦁ Bus seat numbers are allotted to each child and under no circumstances, it should be changed.
⦁ The School has the right to withdraw the bus facility for the students on disciplinary grounds. The decision will be binding on parents and no request in this regard will be entertained.
⦁ Facility restricted to main thoroughfares in a radius of 5-6 km from the school.
⦁ Parents are requested not to talk to the cleaners / the drivers regarding any issues. They can report the same in the administrative block.
⦁ Parents must make sure to update the records in the school in case there is a change in their residential address or telephone number.
⦁ IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ATTEND TO TELEPHONIC COMPLAINTS / SUGGESTIONS.
Transport service provided by Pallavi International School, Hyderabad is a service facility to ensure safety and security to children for commuting to school and going back home.
To reach the school safely and securely.
To help in decongestion of the traffic by minimizing the number of vehicles on the road. This will save a lot of fuel, restrict the growth of pollution levels and the waste of precious oil.
Facilities provided are:
‣ Well maintained and RTA approved buses.
‣ Experienced and trained drivers.
‣ Maximum lady attendants.
‣ Fire extinguisher in each bus.
‣ First aid kit.
‣ Insurance of all the children in case of any eventuality.
The following are terms and conditions:
‣ Transport service is a facility provided by the management of Pallavi International School, the top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad and not an obligation on the part of the management. It is purely the choice of the parents and not a compulsion.
‣ No pickup and drops. The transport service will be provided only to the nearest point.
‣ Buses will not wait at least one minute at each pick-up point, to make the students reach the school in time. Parents must ensure that their child is ready at the respective pick-up points before time.
‣ Pick up point may be modified/withdrawn by the school management.
‣ Transport service charges may be changed depending on the fuel price and inflation levels. Transport service charges may be changed every six months.
‣ No One way pick up or dropping. If the parent wishes to avail one-way transport facility by paying for both sides, then it may be considered based on the availability of the seat in the bus.
‣ The Management at Pallavi International School – Keesara, the top CBSE schools in Hyderabad, has and will take continuous measures in ensuring the safety and security of the students. However, in case of any eventuality, the management is not responsible for any compensation or reimbursement of medical charges beyond the amount paid by the insurance company.
‣ On account of transport facility not suited to the student, if the parent wishes to withdraw the student from the school, the management will refund only a caution deposit and will not refund term fee, admission fee, annual fee or any other fees including the transport fees paid.
‣ Transport will not be offered to the students beyond 30 km one-way distance from the school premises.
‣ Withdrawal of transport facility during the IIIrd term is not permitted.