Code of Conduct
- ‣ All the students must attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should be present in the school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving habitually late will be sent home.
- ‣ 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class. If any student doesn’t attend the classes for 7 consecutive days without any permission from the school, his/her name will be removed from the rolls of the school.
- ‣ The School working hours are from 8:00 AM to 3:20 PM
- ‣ Those who are attending late to the classes, they have to get a permission letter from the parents/guardians or else they will be sent back to the home. Without the permission of the principal or Teacher in-charge and a gate-pass, no student shall leave the school premises during the school hours.
- ‣ No damage should be done to the school property, the student should not spoil, scratch on the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture, damage things belonging to others, write or draw on the walls. Negligent students will be charged for the damage.
- ‣ Students are not allowed to threaten other students, staff or teachers.
- ‣ Students are not allowed to wear gold ornaments like rings chains, bangles, anklets, etc. School management is not responsible in case of loss/theft of any expensive item.
- ‣ Cameras, walk-man, mobile phones, electronic gadgets, magazines, tattoos, pictures, sharp instruments, blades, etc. are not allowed inside the school premises.
- ‣ Misbehavior and indiscipline in school transport will not be accepted.
- ‣ Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
- ‣ Students should come to school in school uniform even on their birthday and are also not allowed to give expensive return gifts to their classmates.
- ‣ The Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) regularly. Tentative dates for PTM are given in the year planner.
- ‣ Parents are welcome to meet the Principal, Vice Principal or the block In-charge regarding any queries, problem or suggestions. The parents can meet the management during the visiting hours or can take an appointment.
- ‣ The School programs are given utmost importance in CBSE. Please encourage your children to participate in the events like Annual Day, Sports Day and Founders Day celebrations which are held at Pallavi International School – Keesara, the Best Schools in Hyderabad. These develop inter and intrapersonal skills.
- ‣ Students should follow the rules and regulations of the school. If found deviating, they have to face the consequences.
- ‣ In all the matters, the decision of the principal will be final and binding upon the student.
- ‣ Students should maintain silence in the library.
- ‣ Books should be returned promptly by the students.
- ‣ Students should handle the books with care.
- ‣ The students will work individually on some experiments, while other experiments will be done with partners or groups.
- ‣ Students should not involve or participate in horseplay such as throwing objects, squirting water, etc.
- ‣ Breakage fees for the equipment or glassware broken due to misuse will be charged by the management to the student(s) responsible for the broken item(s) at the replacement costs.
- ‣ Students are expected to obey directions given by all the supervisors while on the playground. Students are not allowed in any of the play areas without any supervisor to monitor.
- ‣ Students must play the designated games in the designated areas.
- ‣ The students should walk into their classes when the bell rings after the playing hours.
- ‣ Students should not threaten the other students while playing.
Pallavi International School- in Hyderabad is nurturing dreams, and it is committed to challenging all students to achieve their highest potential.