Welcome and thank you for your interest in our school. Pallavi International School – Keesara, the Best Schools in Hyderabad, accepts candidates on a rolling admissions basis. This approach makes/allows students to apply for admission and to receive admission at any time in the school year. Please refer to the links below for more information on our application procedure and to download the application form. To speed up the decision of acceptance of your child it is important that you bring in all the documents required with the Application Form.
Parents and candidates are encouraged to visit our school, which is the Best Schools in Hyderabad, to have the experience of our academic programs, student-friendly facilities, and extra-curricular programs. The Main office or the admissions coordinator arranges a tour of our school and the facilities we provide, for the parents and candidate. Our admission coordinator will be there to assist you and answer all your queries.
The Admission process at Pallavi International School – Keesara, the Best Schools in Hyderabad, is designed to be as efficient and positive as possible for all applying students. All applicants who are admitted to PIS are expected to function within the regular classroom. The school may send a confidential Student Evaluation form requesting additional information to the student’s previous school.
‣ Admissions commence from mid-November for all the classes to enroll in the next academic year
‣ Application Forms should be submitted within two working days from the date of the issue of the form at the administrative office in the school.
‣ Admissions to NURSERY and LKG will be done through observation and interaction and will be held on the same day. Both parents should be present.
Here is the age criteria for getting admission at Pallavi International School – Keesara, the Best Schools in Hyderabad
‣ For getting admission in Nursery, the child should be 2 ½ years of age as on 31st March.
‣ For getting admission in LKG, the child should be 3 years of age as on 31st March.
‣ For getting admission in UKG, the child should be 4 years of age as on 31st March.
‣ For getting admission in Class 1, the child should be 5 years of age as on 31st March.